- Not 100% back yet, but getting there.
- Development for Grim Renaissance Profiles has been somewhat been resumed.
- Closed to Commissions. Sorry.
- Total Hiatus from Art Trades. Made an exception here and there, but those are rarities.
- However, people can get permission for 'special' projects.
- SOON TO BEGIN AN ANIMATION JOB!
- Involved in the Ancerious RPG.
- Involved in a Comic Collaboration that may be found here: riotforquiet.com/the-inheritan…
- Now I really have no more room for RP's.
- Still consuming immense quantities of coffee.
- Limited time for super-lengthy discussions, but can chat every now and then.
- Still stumbling into rather...awkward...places in an attempt to look for reference.
Hypothetical Duel: Giovanni von Dominus vs Kazue Amadeus. How do you think it would go? (See SIDE ROSTER 01 for a bit of info)
- Question: Which one would have been the most likely scenario?
- Answer: Giovanni manages to unleash a Single Wing Domination, but is still done in by a combination of Combat and Music Techniques from Kazue.
- Reasoning: As of Side Roster 01, those two have known each other for a while now. Kazue knows that Giovanni has no way of matching her firepower without the aid of his Triple Wing Phenomenon. Giovanni knows that too. He will try to dispatch as many Techniques as possible to delay Kazue from landing a critical hit, and she will attempt to brutalize him with non-stop attacks. Giovanni will most likely release a Single Wing, but by then Kazues's foray will have taken its toll. Going from Single-Wing to Double-Wing is a lot harder, and given Kazue's overwhelming attacks, he only has a slight chance of succeeding. The chances of this Scenario happening, in my opinion, is Highly Likely.
The next Hypothetical fight might be 'Zero Dsiorpov vs Joshua Dsiorpov', in a (distant) family feud.
(Those on the Rosters won't be featured here, since they're already perma-featured in my gallery)
(Triple Feature today, since I'm late again. Also, it'll be these three again, since I cut their feature short with my previous journal)
- Kiriban Prize for Tofubeast: 100% (Finished)
- Ancerious RP Monarch Subject Trio: 30% (Initiating Lineart)
- Ancerious RP Monarch Headquarters: 05% (Revising Scratch)
- Ancerious RP Monarch Embassy: 05% (Revising Scratch)
- Webcomic Stuff: 20% (On hold)
- Webcomic Prologue: 15% (On hold)
GRIM RENAISSANCE PROFILES BATCH TWO:
Spot 11: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Fate Artist. A summons-savvy Dilettante with an affinity for Dragons, but can enlist many other Characters. High amount of options allow for versatility and flexibility, able to call upon the right minion for the job with ease.
Spot 12: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. While his costs making him a little unstable with his awareness, they don't subtract nearly enough to hinder this talented and creative Dilettante from concocting delightful contraptions or using great Combat skills.
Spot 13: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. A dark crime-fighter in his own right. While this Artist isn't too fond of extensive Technique lists, he is more than dextrous with the few he does know, and can do things with them one would not immediately expect.
Spot 14: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. Deadly and withdrawn, this member of the Roster hails from a dangerous Lineage that prides itself on stealth and precision, as well as use of the Landscaping, Combat, Prerogative and Writing Aesthetics.
Spot 15: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Blood Artist. Her prestigious Lineage is the sole possessor of a Grim Art whose costs are Unique within the Renaissance Realm they hail from. Combines Cooking and Landscaping into a deliciously-potent fighting style.
Spot 16: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. While Joshua Dsiorpov takes prides in his creativeness, he tips a proverbial hat to this Savant, who is able to invent factions at a scary rate and call upon their strength to compliment his hands-on approach to a fight.
Spot 17: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Fate Artist. Clad in a powerful armor, this valiant Dilettante excels at developing and calling upon his creations using Sketching and Writing Aesthetics. He possess a very rare Technique that involves his fallen brethren.
Spot 18: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Unknown. To be announced.
Spot 19: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Fate Artist. To be announced.
Spot 20: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Unknown. To be announced.
- QUOTA HAS BEEN MET! ROSTER ARE NOW CLOSED!
- PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION CONCERNING ANY ART TRADES CONCERNING THE GRIM RENAISSANCE. OUT-OF-CONTROL DEVIANTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ROSTERS, AND THEIR CHARACTER RECYCLED.
- THE CHARACTER BIO BELONGS TO THE PARTICIPANT, BUT THE SETTING OF THE RENAISSANCE (FROM TECHNIQUES TO GUILDS) BELONGS TO ME IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- and have become too busy for the Rosters, unfortunately. Sorry about the removal!
And finally: a big THANK YOU to everyone who has graced me with their participation. This has been an exciting privilege for me, and it has been an honor to work with all of you.