Work hours have returned to normal somewhat, but since I no longer have 11 hours of the day (2 hours total travel time, 8 hours of work, 1 hour of lunch) available for me to lounge about on DA, my presence here will continue at a decreased rate. All the same, the hiatus is over. I'm back, baby.
- Feeling great! Not only have I become a contributing member to society, who by the by gets to see all sorts of awesome stuff in the movie industry before it's released for the public, but the increased independence (and pocket money) has left a sweet, sweet aftertaste in my mouth.
- Almost there with you guys. My work on the Grim Renaissance takes precedence, but I should be able to crank out a piece or RP here and there for/with you guys. Also, yeah, I'm trying to brainstorm a Faction contribution for the Ancerious Game. For those of you who don't know, yes, that RP is starting to make waves.
- Sweet fish-cakes on rye. Sifting through all the stuff in there is simply out of the question. I've commented here and there, but to get through everything will take up way too much of my time. So, instead, I'm emptying everything out except for the Fave and Watch notifications; I shall get to those as I can.
- So far, I've got several people who stepped forward for the last spot. I'll be compiling a list, and once that list is out, the window will have closed. The visit to the random number generator website will occur subsequently, and right after that will be the announcement of who made it in.
- Resumed work on it. Expect to see concept work in a few days/weeks or so. Some major plot revisions have been made, but nothing too extreme. The four cameos from the existing Rosters are being mulled-over as well; once again, they can be major cameos, or minor ones.
Many thanks to those who've kept on watching me in my absence! Thanks also for bearing with me, as well as getting involved in my work.