- Soul Totem, Healing VariantSTATE
- Confidential. Do not attempt to Reverse-Engineer. FEATURES
- Mobility Enchantments: Keeps the whole thing upright and allows it to move at maximum speed of 50 mph. Not quite on the footing of some vehicles, but it's not bad for something normally stuck in one spot.
- Soul Core: Where fallen soldiers linger prior to 'employment' within the Last Will Furnace. This open space writhes with souls, eager to help their living comrades. Some of them are so restless that they will swirl around the Soul Totem like a flock of angry birds, before returning to the group, giving the Soul Totem a distinct appearance on the battlefield.
- Last Will Furnace: Souls enter this in groups, the numbers of which increase as the battle rages on. Initially, the Last Will Furnace starts with one soul, and peaks at 100 souls per batch. Each soul represents a percentage, and what percentage is currently in the Furnace will determine the power of the spell broadcasted. Note that this is not an actual furnace, or a hell, to torment souls in. It's just that the rage and 'unfinished business' of the souls within it generate so much heat that it is likened to a furnace. Immaterial souls are not affected by physical fire, so they don't mind it.
- Orbital Array of Blessing: This group of orbs constantly revolve around the Soul Totem. They are magically bound there, so even if the Soul Totem were to suffer a direct hit, they will remain in place. The Orbital Array of Blessing draws its power from the souls within the Last Will Furnace to create pulses of healing waves that refresh and reinvigorate allies soldiers, while having no effect on enemies. Here's the catch: the healing pulses are percentile-based. 1 soul in the Last Will Furnace will heal his/her comrades by 1 percent. At maximum capacity, 100 souls in the Last Will Furnace will heal their comrades by 100 percent. Each pulse applies its healing instantly, and has a 75-mile radius.
- Mana Crystal: The source of the Soul Totem's power. It provides an inexhaustible supply of magical energy, but the downside is that only the Soul Totem can use it. Allied or Enemy Magi trying to siphon power from this Mana Crystal will find themselves poisoned with corrupted magic: this is always fatal, and has an 'explosive' aftermath. This is because the Soul Totem doesn't really use Magic, but that is a tale for another day.
- Reinforced Mana Shield: The Soul Totem's only defense. It is, however, an absolute defense in its field of expertise. This Mana Shield literally cuts off the Soul Totem from being harmed on the physical and cosmic plane. A nuclear strike will no more damage it than a blast of concentrated void energies from another dimension. Only spiritual things may interact with it, like the souls of fallen soldiers. ROLE
- The Soul Totem is a front-line support unit. It thrives in the fevered pitch of battle, and it is more suited to be at the head of large armies of infantry than small battalions. This wonder of Arcana State craftsmanship beckons to the soul of every allied soldier that dies, offering it a chance to help their friends before passing on to the afterlife, if there is one for them. Fallen Soldiers offer their Last Will, or their Dying Vengeance, or their Pain of Death, as fuel for the Soul Totem's array, one that broadcasts healing pulses to still-living soldiers as they fight on.OTHER
- Enemies facing an army with a Soul Totem are forced to instantly eliminate every single living soldier, leaving the Soul Totem to heal nothing. Lengthy battles of attrition will only feed a Soul Totem to the point where it reaches its maximum capacity, and when that happens, good luck with the war. Healing Pulses generated by 100 Souls in the Last Will Furnace heal all damages inflicted upon allies by 100 percent. Wounds are removed, limbs re-grown, mental trauma reversed, fatigue eliminated, and so forth, faster than they can be inflicted. Even whole bodies, if vaporized, are reassembled even before consciousness of the mind is lost.
- If the above were ever to happen, at that point, enemies are dealing with a tireless army. Their only option is to retreat and wait for the souls in the Last Will Furnace and the Soul Core to expend all their hatred and will, in which case they attain a sense of peace, and of their own volition they will move on from this plane.
- Certain attacks that emanate from the spiritual plane could damage a Soul Totem, but that strategy is to be used sparingly. When destroyed, Soul Totems are known for releasing all their harbored souls at once via Healing Pulse. Regardless of one's training, beating an army that is '90000 percent healed' is a tall order. Soldiers will regenerate endlessly, effectively immortal until the healing energies within them are used up by killing each individual 900 times in a row.
- This Soul Totem is laced with the color orange, as opposed to the usual blue of the Arcana. This is because this unit is a 'Non-SHEATHES' Version of its original template. It still falls under the Authority of its respective Monarch, meaning they can shield it from scanning and/or being duplicated/assimilated by others. However, it has been assigned to follow the commands of those who own it, all while being considered entirely separated from its faction.
- This SHEATHES-10 Subject resides in a Territory Bubble created by a Boss 'Patron', to prevent it from ceasing to exist. Furthermore, it's 50% as big as it would normally be outside the Ancerious Galaxy.
- This is a Birthday Present to
- Gifts of Good Will are not treated the same as Purchased Mercenaries. No RP will be required to make a story that showcases their usage. Credit is still required to be given to whom credit is due.