- Development for Grim Renaissance Profiles has been been resumed.
- Closed to Commissions. Sorry.
- Total Hiatus from Art Trades. Made an exception here and there, but those are rarities.
- However, people can get permission for 'special' projects.
- Job-hunting for Junior 3-D Animation Position.
- Involved in the Ancerious RPG.
- Involved in a Comic Collaboration.
- Now I really have no more room for RP's. (The one we have concerning an attack during the War Games Session is considered part of my Ancerious Canon, so don't worry about it Meloa. )
- Still consuming immense quantities of coffee.
- Limited time for super-lengthy discussions, but can chat every now and then.
- Still stumbling into rather...awkward...places in an attempt to look for reference.
- Will update Rosters 10 soon!
(Those on the Rosters won't be featured here, since they're already perma-featured in my gallery)
(Quadruple Feature today, since I'm late again.)
- Renaissance Profile 17: 40% (Initializing Lineart)
- Kiriban Prize for Tofubeast: 25% (Revising Draft)
- Webcomic Stuff: 20% (On hold)
- Webcomic Prologue: 15% (On hold)
GRIM RENAISSANCE PROFILES BATCH TWO:
Spot 11: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Fate Artist. A summons-savvy Dilettante with an affinity for Dragons, but can enlist many other Characters. High amount of options allow for versatility and flexibility, able to call upon the right minion for the job with ease.
Spot 12: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. While his costs making him a little unstable with his awareness, they don't subtract nearly enough to hinder this talented and creative Dilettante from concocting delightful contraptions or using great Combat skills.
Spot 13: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. A dark crime-fighter in his own right. While this Artist isn't too fond of extensive Technique lists, he is more than dextrous with the few he does know, and can do things with them one would not immediately expect.
Spot 14: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. Deadly and withdrawn, this member of the Roster hails from a dangerous Lineage that prides itself on stealth and precision, as well as use of the Landscaping, Combat, Prerogative and Writing Aesthetics.
Spot 15: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Blood Artist. Her prestigious Lineage is the sole possessor of a Grim Art whose costs are Unique within the Renaissance Realm they hail from. Combines Cooking and Landscaping into a deliciously-potent fighting style.
Spot 16: rafael-domination.deviantart.c…
- Soul Artist. While Joshua Dsiorpov takes prides in his creativeness, he tips a proverbial hat to this Savant, who is able to invent factions at a scary rate and call upon their strength to compliment his hands-on approach to a fight.
Spot 17: [Development Stage]
- Fate Artist. Clad in a powerful armor, this valiant Dilettante excels at developing and calling upon his creations using Sketching and Writing Aesthetics. He possess a very rare Technique that involves his fallen brethren.
Spot 18: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Unknown. To be announced.
Spot 19: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Fate Artist. To be announced.
Spot 20: [Brainstorm Stage]
- Unknown. To be announced.
For the newcomers: I've removed my limit for Fate Artists for Roster 2, but you may still not be a Savant and a Fate Artist at the same time; this is for variety and story purposes.
- IF YOU HAVE A SPOT RESERVED, THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO RUSH YOUR PROFILE. EVEN A SHORT PASSAGE A DAY WILL DO JUST FINE; I DO NOT HAVE A FORMAL DEADLINE SET. AFTER THIS, THE ROSTERS WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN.
- TO ANYONE WHO WANTS OFF THE LIST, PLEASE FEEL FREE. I WON'T BE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY, NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOTTEN IT, PLEASE NOTE ME FOR THE UPDATED PROFILE SHEET.
- PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION CONCERNING ANY ART TRADES CONCERNING THE GRIM RENAISSANCE. OUT-OF-CONTROL DEVIANTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ROSTERS, AND THEIR CHARACTER RECYCLED.
- THE CHARACTER BIO BELONGS TO THE PARTICIPANT, BUT THE SETTING OF THE RENAISSANCE (FROM TECHNIQUES TO GUILDS) BELONGS TO ME IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- will probably have a place on the Side Rosters if she ever comes back.
- has informed me that he has become too busy, and may have to drop out of the Rosters. A spot may become available soon...
And finally: a big THANK YOU to everyone who has graced me with their participation. This has been an exciting privilege for me, and it has been an honor to work with all of you.
- Listening to: 2 Hours Epic Music Mix
- Reading: Tea Leaves
- Watching: National Geographic
- Playing: Game Demos cuz' I'm a cheapskate
- Eating: Anything I can get my hands on
- Drinking: Eh?